Hello! This is volume 2 of my SBAC testing tips articles. This one will be filled with tips from a couple of math and ELA teachers, Mrs. Weeks and Mrs. Suhr.
- Get lots of sleep. Sleep will allow your brain to process lots of information from what you’ve learned.
- Eat Breakfast. Eating breakfast in the morning will give you energy to think on the test.
- Be on time. Don’t rush yourself, but be on time to school. This way you will have some extra time to prepare yourself for the SBACs.
- Stay positive. A positive attitude will allow you to be open-minded and better on test problems. Be happy!
- Don’t stress. Focusing on a question for a long time will make it seem more confusing by the minute. If a problem bugs you, skip it, and come back to it. The answer may just come to you.
So there you are, 5 more testing tips for your convenience. I will be doing a few more tip articles to help prepare everyone for this years SBACs. Comment below with questions and your tips!